Kyrgyz citizens are free to study in universities of Hungary.
Deadline: February 16, 2018
Starts reception of documents for participation in the scholarship program Stipendium Hungaricum on the 2018-2019 school year.
According to the Ministry of education and science, in accordance with the agreement with the Ministry of human resources of Hungary on cooperation in the field of education and science dated September 21, 2016, the Hungarian side will have 25 grants for the training of Kyrgyz citizens in the universities of Hungary in Hungarian or English (bachelor, master, doctorate).
For citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic is available in the following areas:
– For applicants on bachelor programs: agriculture, social Sciences, information technology, Economics, engineering, natural Sciences, sport and public policy.
– For applicants for graduate programs: agriculture, social Sciences, information technology, Economics, engineering, natural Sciences, sport and public policy.
For applying for the doctoral program: all directions.
To see a list of available for admission and study programs on the program website in the section Study finder (Search training programmes): http://studyinhungary.hu/study-in-hungary/menu/find-a-study-programme/study-finder.html
The conditions provided by the Hungarian side:
– Free training;
– A monthly scholarship for the whole period of training: 40 460 HUF (approximately EUR 130) for students of undergraduate and graduate programs, 140 000 HUF (approximately 450 euros) for doctoral students;
– A place in a hostel or remove the payment of housing up to 40,000 forints (approximately EUR 130);
– Medical insurance.
Detailed information on the Stipendium Hungaricum program, including documentation requirements, deadlines for applications and the selection procedure published on the website of the Public Foundation Tempus www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu
Application for participation:
1. To participate in the program must register in the online system apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu, fill out forms and upload all required documents. Note: applications containing incomplete package of documents will be automatically rejected!
According to the requirement of the Hungarian side to participate in the contest is not allowed candidates who were born later than August 31, 2000. Ie, candidates should not be less than 18 years of age as at 31 August 2018.
The selection is conducted in three rounds
1. Registration of candidates is carried out in the online program Stipendium Hungaricum Public Foundation Tempus until February 16, 2018. In the second half of February Public Foundation Tempus checks all submitted applications and directs to Mont CU list of candidates admitted to further participation in the program (a list will be posted on the Ministry’s website).
2. Until March 1, 2018 the documents of candidates in the paper version must be submitted to the Ministry of education and science of the Kyrgyz Republic.
List of documents:
– Application form
– Copy of passport (or ID card).
Statement of achievement (transcript) certified by the educational institution.
– The certificate(s) confirming the level of knowledge of the English language
– Confirmation of successful registration in the system
– Certificate of family composition
– Certificates, diplomas, letters, articles and research papers (for undergraduates and doctoral candidates), as well as other documents about the candidate’s achievements.
Documents are accepted to the address: Kyrgyz Republic, 720040, Bishkek, Tynystanov street, 257, office. 220 (international cooperation Department). Contact phone: 0 (312) 62 15 19.
Candidates who successfully registered in the online system and timely providing the full package of documents to the Ministry of education will be allowed to participate in the next round:
1. undergraduate: testing (in accordance with the chosen specialty) and essays in English.language.
2. for master’s and doctoral programs essay in English. language and interview.
3. The third round is conducted by the universities of Hungary (in online mode). The final decision on the admission of candidates taking Public Foundation Tempus. The results will be posted on the website of the MES KR.
Official website www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu
The online registration system apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu